12 Corporate Video Production Secrets You May Not Have Known
There are a ton of corporate video production secrets that can be used to make your life easier, but let’s start at the beginning. Companies use corporate videos as a tool to tell their story. They can be used to promote a brand, build trust, and showcase products.
Consumers have so much content from different brands vying for their attention that it has become more critical than ever for businesses to stand out. Corporate videos are one of the best ways to accomplish this goal because they are not used quite as often as other forms of media.
Videos are more likely to get shared, and they tend to convert at a much higher rate. People love to engage videos by sharing them with their friends and family.
What makes this type of video so beneficial is that there are still a lot of corporate video production secrets that have yet to be explored. So, we can tap into these to make our videos stand out, even in the noisy world of social media. There are a ton of amazing benefits that come with corporate videos.
Corporate Videos are Beneficial to Businesses
Small businesses need to utilize a wide array of marketing tools to get the most from their marketing budget. Corporate videos are only one piece of the puzzle, but they can generate a lot of extra leads. Here are some of the main benefits of corporate videos.
- Corporate videos lead to a boost in traffic across the board – from your website to your social media pages. Right now, the majority of small businesses are not using corporate videos, which gives you the ability to gain a significant advantage.
- Videos are more likely to be shared than any other form of media. When you post videos on social media platforms like Facebook and YouTube, you are not only attracting new leads, but your loyal audience will likely share your videos with their friends and family.
- One of the best corporate video production secrets is that they will provide a significant boost to your SEO ranking. People use search engines to solve their problems, so you want to use every tool at your disposal to reach the top of your search.
- Corporate videos will generate brand awareness. Visuals are much more likely to retain the attention of an audience and can make a world of difference.
12 Corporate Video Production Secrets that you Must Know
- Every day, more businesses are discovering the powerful benefits of creating corporate videos. Right now, the door is wide open for small businesses to gain a competitive advantage by using corporate videos because only a few companies are cashing in on this opportunity. This will change once others start to see the benefits so you should take advantage of it while the idea is still relatively fresh.
- Corporate videos are quite useful for businesses looking for creative ways to announce new products or services. They can also be used to train employees and for communication with current customers.
- Another of our corporate video production secrets is to create a unique offer using corporate videos. Businesses that offer a unique perspective are much more likely to convert leads into sales. Plus, these brands will stand out in a crowd. To get the most attention, combine your unique offer with a message that is tailored for your target market.
- Videos offer a unique method of storytelling. We all love a good story, so businesses that can incorporate their products or services into a compelling story are going to experience higher engagement. Corporate videos present a unique storytelling perspective.
- Videos are proven to get 120% more shares on social media than all other forms of content. We also expect most content on the internet to be in video form by the year 2020.
- Businesses can expect to see long-term gains from their video production efforts, making the return on investment significantly higher over time than all other forms of media. Combine that with the fact that videos are more likely to be shared, and you have the making of a marketing investment that will provide returns for years to come.
- Corporate videos should be developed in a way that speaks directly to your target market. There are many ways to do this including behind the scenes, product development processes, and how-to business process videos that can be shared with your target market.
- Businesses can use these videos for both promotions and for training new employees. As a result, they can slightly reduce the cost of creating training videos since that expense is delegated to the marketing budget.
- Videos are easier to process and require no extra effort from the intended audience. That makes them more memorable. Plus, people love to absorb content while relaxing, so they are more likely to watch a video than they are to read a long blog post.
- Corporate videos that are posted to your website landing page lower their bounce rate, leading to more conversions.
- Today’s world is so fast-paced that businesses can no longer neglect videos as part of their marketing strategy. Corporate videos will get more views because they deliver a specific message from a unique perspective.
- Corporate videos provide a fantastic template for addressing particular demands that customers have in today’s market. They want to know how their favorite brands operate and be presented with a first-hand look at how their favorite products are created.
We’ve looked at 12 of the biggest corporate video production secrets, so you understand just how important it is that you get started. Once you have filmed your new video, make sure that you take the time to apply the proper corporate video editing techniques so that the result is nothing short of amazing. In today’s business world, corporate videos are going to take on a vital role in your marketing strategy.